Contract Management Software
Whether you’re working with vendors, partners, customers or employees, contracts involve multiple steps of management and collaboration. And if you’re handling the contracting process manually, you already know that the administrative tasks can get bottlenecked and become prone to human error.
But luckily, there’s an alternative. A system that makes contract lifecycle management pain-free, seamless, automated and fully integrated with current business processes.
Contract Management Software That Delivers Value
Contract management is more than the oversight of operations. It’s about delivering high-value information to key decision-makers. It’s about ensuring all parties involved are on the same page and guaranteeing business strategies are appropriately executed.
You need a contract management system to track all communications—both inbound and outbound—so you know where you are in the process. And you need a method connecting various parts of the business lifecycle into a single seamless system so information can automatically flow.
- A centralized document management system will create and monitor the entire contract cycle. That way, you’ll have the right information at your fingertips.
- When you start to automate contract workflow, things become more manageable for your staff. You’ll have pre-built reports and forms that you can still customize when needed.
- Reliable reporting and alerts will give you updates on a contract’s status and milestones.
If you’re worried about making a change, consider this: More and more companies and partners are accepting and trusting cloud-based sales contracts. It’s simply more convenient and easier to manage when documents are available with a few clicks. Plus, it’s better for risk management, helps drive revenue, and can lead to improved customer experiences.
When you team up with the contract lifecycle management experts at DRS, we’ll work with you to understand requirements, objectives, and expectations. We’ll get to know how your contract management process works and configure a personalized contract management platform that makes sense.
Key Benefits and Features of a Contract Management Solution from DRS Imaging
- Easily manage contracts from a centralized tool
- Streamline cycle times with digital workflows and electronic signatures
- Eliminate the need for paper storage and filing cabinets
- Deploy contract templates for repeatable applications
- Bring all stakeholders together from your sales team to your legal team
Our experts are here to help.
Contact us today to start your digital transformation project.