Digital Solutions for Federal Government
Easily fulfill mandates for digitizing documents, data governance and security.
Federal government agencies are under pressure to digitize documents in alignment with regulatory standards, and time is of the essence. The M-19-21 mandate, designed to transition all agencies to fully digital records management, must be implemented by January 1, 2023.
This mandate from the U. S. National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) also specifies quality standards to improve both storage efficiency and document accuracy. In addition, all text-based document submissions to NARA or the Library of Congress must meet Federal Agencies Digital Guidelines.
At the same time, agencies must implement requirements for the Foundations for the 2019 Evidence-Based Policymaking Act, a comprehensive data reform mandate. The Act requires federal agencies to develop and implement a robust data cataloging and governance strategy. It also stipulates guidelines for protecting and securing sensitive data.
Sounds complicated? Not with the help of DRS. We’ll scan and convert your documents into digital files that create an efficient workflow, enable ultimate searchability, and provide solutions that enhance productivity and automate retention schedules.
We Make Digitization Easy: Document Scanning Services
Government agencies store a wide variety of documents that span hundreds of years, and are often spread across locations, systems, and networks. These documents must be handled promptly, with transparency, and maximized data security.
We digitize, transform, and store critical documents. Our expert team, services and systems convert paper into digital assets in your office or in ours. Once your documents are scanned, your files are converted into easily accessed and searchable files utilizing Optical Character Recognition to provide an accurate and efficient means to find the information needed.
Safe and Secure Document Management Services
It’s seamless. Securely share and manage your documents with our enterprise content management (ECM) tools that allow you to not only increase efficiencies and security and digitize workflows, but reduce compliance risk.
Implementing cloud-based records management software provides the perfect solution for government agencies. Our platform overcomes common issues with traditional document management, which makes it easier to update or delete outdated or inaccurate government information.
Your workflow can impact security and compliance policies. Our federal government document management solution controls these issues.
Secure extraction of data with ultimate usability
Even if you have huge volumes of structured or unstructured data, you can quickly perform identification, classification, and federated search.
- Index and visualize existing data sources based upon attributes, content and context
- Use keywords to search all of your data in seconds
- Assess, tag and act on risky files
- Identify and protect classified and unclassified data
- View results in a user-friendly UX dashboard interface
Our solution is compliant with M-19-21, which mandates that permanent federal records and appropriate metadata must be created, managed and maintained in an electronic format by 2022. It also states that all federal agencies must maintain a records management program that complies with the Federal Records Act.
Our Solution Gives You Control Over Your Data
Our Mercury ECM tools do more than let you manage and share your valuable documents. It can be deployed on-premises or in the cloud, and also provides the ability to:
- Handle both structured and unstructured data stored in different applications and silos, within email, enterprise applications such as ERP and CRM systems.
- Intelligently capture data and extract critical information from paper documents.
- Reduce compliance risk by aligning data with compliance requirements with tools such as auto-encryption, strict access control, security audits, and version control.
Set rules and notifications for retention or release of data for archival or deletion according to set retention schedules.
- Constantly monitor your data to apply rules and policies related to Information Governance
- Generate audit-proof reporting and eliminate manual report generation processes to ensure data accuracy.
No Matter Your Agency or Department, We Can Help
We can work with paper or film documents to make sure you’re compliant with Section 508. We provide a secure, reliable, and flexible document management solution for agencies such as:
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Defense
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Social Security Administration
- Department of the Treasury
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Energy
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of State
- Department of the Interior
- Department of Transportation
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Federal Election Commission
- Patent and Trademark Office
- Agency for International Development
- Federal Government Contractors
We can digitize any type of document, from routine office memos to enormous aircraft
blueprints, as well as documents such as:
For the Executive Branch:
- Research reports
- Statistical publications
- Fact sheets
- Handbooks and manuals
- Presidential papers
- Maps and atlases
For the Legislative Branch:
- Hearings (testimony)
- Congressional reports
- Committee prints
- Record of proceedings and debates (Congressional Record)
For the Judicial Branch:
- Case File Records
- Orders of the court
- Oral argument transcripts
The January 1, 2023 Deadline is quickly approaching and DRS is standing by to keep you compliant
Our experts in digital government solutions, information management, and data security know time is tight. We have over 50 years of experience and the deep expertise to solve your most document-intensive and compliance-driven challenges, whether it’s scanning that time-off request or a Supreme Court decision. Reach out today and let’s get started on your digital solution.
“We were looking for a secure, compliant, web-based corporate archive that would be agnostic to all our varied applications. We found it thanks to DRS. The DRS offerings have image enabled Trinity’s core ERP, AP and HR applications. We have seen significant automation and streamlined processes for our document-intensive business transactions. They have a dedicated team of professionals that have made working with DRS one of the best experiences of my career.”
Senior Director of Business Services, Trinity Industries, Inc.
Our experts are here to help.
Contact us today to start your digital transformation project.