Leading Document Scanning Services
On-Site, Off-Site, Accurate, and Fast!
DRS Imaging specializes in the secure conversion of your large size scanning projects.
Scanning Documents and so Much More
DRS can convert any document to a digital file including, standard paper files, large format drawings, microfilm, photographs, microfiche or mixed digital media. DRS has successfully completed thousands of scanning projects resulting in billions of images and data files across virtually every business application. We have two easy options for your document scanning and imaging needs:
1) Scan or Ship to One of Our Document Conversion Centers
We service the continental US with our state-of-the-art SOC certified facilities located throughout the United States. We arrange the logistics to pick up your boxes and manage your project to completion.
2) Scan at Your Location
While most large scale scanning projects occur at our secure facilities, our unique mobile service is beneficial for companies that require documents to remain on-site of scanning. We will provide state-of-the-art equipment and trained staff to complete your data conversion at your location. If you have your own scanners, we can also provide project management and staff to complete your job.
Delivering Your Data: From Paper Document to Valuable Data
Once we scan your documents, we can convert your files into powerful information that you can access and search easily. A technology called OCR (Optical Character Recognition) extracts readable text from static images which allows us to index your files. Depending on your digitizing services needs, we have several options to deliver your data back to you including:
- DRS cloud storage is your secure online account with powerful record management tools (24/7 internet access to your electronic files)
- Integration with your existing ECM and document management system
- Cloud storage of your choice
- CD/DVD/M-Disc with indexing and a powerful record management tool
- CD/DVD/M-Disc without indexing (static files on a CD)
- CD/DVD/M-Disc with indexing (readable files with search capabilities)
What is an M-Disc?
From Paper to Digital: The Document Scanning Process
Top 5 Benefits of Document Imaging and Data Conversion
- Gain access to your valuable information to increase efficiency
- Reduce expensive physical document storing costs
- Reduce compliance risk
- Increase data security
- Increase your commitment to paperless sustainability practices
“DRS did an excellent job scanning 15,000 charts for our pediatric practice, allowing us to finally convert all our paper to digital files. We were able to repurpose about 200 square feet, save on medical records staffing costs, and quickly reference any patient chart due to the simple name and birthdate indexing system. They were fast, accurate and accountable. I highly recommend DRS.”
Practice Administrator, Ponderosa Pediatrics
Serious About Document Scanning Security
Secure handling of data is our 1st priority. We employ the most modern security methods to ensure your information is handled properly:
- Chain of custody
- Escorted visitors
- Background checks for all employees with access to documents
- Badge access to scanning areas
- HIPAA and PCI compliant
- AS 9100 certified
- 24/7 video monitoring
No Job Is Too Big or Too Small
We are specialists in every type of document and media:
Contact DRS Imaging
Our experts are here to help.
Contact us today to start your digital transformation project.