The DRS Group was founded in 1964 and provides information management and information processing services and solutions across the US and Caribbean. DRS is growing and expanding and is seeking qualified candidates for many areas of our sales, IT, and operations areas. We provide competitive wages and benefits plans and are seeking individuals who want to be part of a team that puts our customers first and exceed client’s expectations.
DRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we have built a company that offers career enhancement and work-life balance. We consider all candidates for all openings regardless of race, color, creed, ancestry, age, religion, marital status, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation and any other group protected by US law. Please apply by sending your cover letter and resume to HR@drsimaging.com. Be sure to include your name, the position you are applying to and any accommodation you require.
We are seeking experienced document imaging sales professionals who have a proven track record generating results. The successful candidates will have existing industry relationships, impeccable sales skills, and are able to work independently.
Responsibilities: Sales executive will develop new business for document management services, imaging peripherals, and ECM sales.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- College degree
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to use social media to assist the sales process
- Must be able to perform client needs analysis
- Must be able to generate high-quality presentations and proposals.
Document Preparation and Scanning Clerk: Clarksville, Virginia
DRS Imaging Services, LLC (“DRS”) is looking for dependable, detail-oriented individuals for daytime hours Monday-Friday at our Clarksville, Virginia facility, located at 1 DRS Plaza, Clarksville, VA 23927.
Positions are 40 hours per week and duties will include document preparation and/or document scanning using high-speed desktop scanners. Please, only qualified individuals are asked to apply. Required skills include the following:
- Document scanning experience (Preferred)
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Able to lift boxes weighing 40 to 50 lbs
- Possess basic computer skills (basic data entry, understanding of Windows applications)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our experts are here to help.
Contact us today to start your digital transformation project.